Sunday, November 15, 2009

omg did I just witness what I think I did??

So I haven't written for a while but mainly been hanging out around the house with the kids. BUT today marked something that I have only seen on tv and shows like Maury and Jerry Springer. A good friend of mine had a baby shower today and she was so drunk that she wasnt able to stand, she fell off the bar stool cause she was so drunk. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was talking about her being drunk. How the hell can you do that to an unborn baby ? I have so many emotions going through me right now about this that I think it will take me a couple of days to digest what the hell just happened. I feel embarrassed for her and at the same time I am pissed I feel bad for the baby NOT my friend. Everyone just sat there and watched her being so drunk and not one person said anything to her til she started doing jello shots and I finally said something(not so nicely) to her. She looked at me like she didnt give a crap what I was saying and she had started to sober up some but was still drunk enough to fall off a bar stool and that sent her mom walking out the door. All of this happened in front of so many ppl. I was so upset and angry that I was shaking and its something that I can not get out of my mind. I am just like wow I cant believe I just saw what I saw. I hope that when the baby is born its healthy and doesnt have any problems due to her drinking cause God only knows how many times she has done this. I dont know how her husband is going to handle this. If I was him I would be seriously considering getting her help cause to me her being drunk and being THAT drunk 6 months pregnant at her baby shower in front of everyone shows she is an alcoholic and she needs some serious help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment