Sunday, October 11, 2009

changes

So many changes all around me and I am so done with changes. I have moved 4 times since June. Thankfully there is no furniture to be moved but still all in the same. I no longer work at a place that I felt I was compromising my morals to even work there. That place is a dump and should be demolished. I dont think they will be in business in the near future. I am just glad that I no longer have to work there. Now I have to find another job and quick. It would be nice to find one that has benefits and that is monday through friday with great pay. I want to be able to get my kids down here and get my car fixed so I can have it down here since its better on gas. I dont know what I am going to go if I cant find another job. I dont want to go back to Ohio but if thats the only option that I have left then I guess it will be back to Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment