Sunday, September 20, 2009

wow life sure does suck at times

I swear if it wasnt for bad luck I would have no luck at all. I am so broke right now that I can not even afford to buy toilet paper let alone food. My mom is mad at me and not talking to me because she thinks that I am always out to prove her wrong which isnt the case. I was just trying to get the correct information so her and I would both be on the same page but wow that so backfired in my face. She makes me feel like I am such a lousy daughter. If I wasnt as strong as I am I would have ended my life a long time ago but I have so much to live for but sometimes its hard not to just want to be gone and have noone know where you are. She stressing me out about stupid crap sometimes. And when you do tell her something that you know is right she gets mad because you are proving her wrong. Wtf? I cant win for losing with her anymore. Sometimes I do think that it would be better if I did just disappear, seems like ppl would be happier without me in their lives.
I have so much stress right now on how the hell I am going to eat and afford toilet paper to have her add this on top of me is almost unbearable. I dont feel that I am as strong as I used to be. I have lost some of my will and I dont know how to get it back. OH well life goes on right? yeah lets just hope it gets better. I am going for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment