Monday, September 7, 2009

new info

My daughter let me know tonight that she does not want to move to Florida now. She said that her and her dad were not fighting anymore and that she likes winter and wants to stay there. I can honestly say that I am hurt that they would not want to come down here with me. Tim and I were talking tonight and I said to him that if my kids would not come down here during the winter months that I would have to go back to Ohio. I told him my kids are what keep me from killing myself. If I didnt have my kids down here with me then I am never going to be happy at all. I want my kids here with me now and not later but I have to be patient to get them down here unless they still dont want to come down here. I will be devastated if they dont come down here with me. I dont know what I am going to do. I seriously have no idea what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment